Coaching is premised on the belief that you (and I) are already whole, resourceful, capable and creative

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Get Deliberate !



I feel hopeful.

I feel very hopeful on a new found thinking.


That everything that we are today, can be changed.


Change = Apprehension, Fear of unknown.


Change = Limitless Possibilities.


and the best part is,


We ( I and You) can orchestrate this Change.


I can engineer change - gradually, patiently, deliberately.


I can be party to my own limitlessness.


Sample this:


Think about Values. Did I believe that they can change? No. Aren't they inherent? Yes and feel iron-clad. Consider this : It only felt like that so far as I was  holding them tightly. Now when I hold them lightly, they seem worthy of a reframe, a shift, free to be changed or re-aligned. Does this change need to be justified. Just to be prioritised.


If Values can be worked upon, a lot else can be D.E.L.I.B.E.R.A.T.E


How do I get there ?

I ask myself 'what meaning does it bring (at this stage) to my life?'.

and now it gives me huge purpose.


So I am changing from a Default to a By Design setting. And I help me enter the tunnel towards the light of endless possibilities.


Care to join me?



Everything, almost everything can be deliberated. Fans of FRIENDS get it :)







No comments:

Post a Comment